How to Recruit Through Us
We want to support organisations with the recruitment of volunteers across Hertfordshire. Therefore, we have partnered up with the national Do-it.org website to use them to promote volunteering roles.
You can promote your roles through us by uploading your role onto the national Do-it.org website then adding us as an administrator.
- Using Do-it.org To get your volunteer role on this website, you will need to:
2. Link #TeamHerts Volunteering as an administrator with viewing rights – we will not amend your role but we do need to see the interest you have had in your role for our monitoring.
3. Add a volunteer role – making sure it has as much detail as possible.
4. Tag appropriately – at the bottom you can tag the type of volunteer role it is.
If your organisation is unable or does not want to self-serve on Do-it.org, Volunteering Herts will offer this service as part of their membership.
- Events – #TeamHerts Volunteering holds volunteering events across the county. All our fairs and workshops are on our website and opportunities for stalls or speak slots are advertised in our website and newsletter. We also attend as many public events as we can to talk about volunteering. If you have added us as an Administrator, we will also take your role to these events.
- Corporate Business
Our e-newsletter goes out to over 1,300 individuals across Hertfordshire who have highlighted they want to know more about events and news on volunteering in the county. We will feature a small number of opportunities here. These will be taken from those who have added us as an administrator on Do-it.org.
Please note we ask all organisations which use #TeamHerts Volunteering
We are required by our funders to report on the number of volunteers recruited through #THV and the impact they are having on your service. This means you will be required to answer brief questions on the progression of any volunteers which are matched with you, or that you recruit through the Do-it.org website, #THV event or publication (social media and newsletter). We will be carrying out monitoring phone calls and surveys throughout the year.