#TeamHerts Volunteering offers a voicemail/email service for those who need a little more guidance.
Please call the number below or email us giving the following information. We will then get back to you within two weeks to talk through the next steps and support you to explore your options with volunteering.
We can advise on where you could think of volunteering, where to find more provision and the current services in place to support you to find the right volunteer experience for you.
When making contact please remember to give us;
- Your name
- Where you live and want to volunteer
- Telephone number/ Email address to make contact
We will also need to know:
- What are you interested in doing?
- How much time you want to volunteer for (hours per week)
- Who you’d like to help – older people, carers, animals, environment etc